d war Index du Forum

d war Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ No#Love Nicki Minaj

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    d war Index du Forum -> D war -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sakadel

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ No#Love Nicki Minaj Répondre en citant

No Love Nicki Minaj > bit.ly/1t2TsE3

No Love Nicki Minaj

10cf746e54
[Intro:] (Drumma Boy) August Young Money I swear this is my favorite song (laughs) Im serious [August Alsina] Red light You know I can't make this thing that official Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit You don't like that I make this easy, leaving After sexing on the floor Baby I know you need me, like I need you But I'm not the one you wanna love [Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Dont come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9) [August Alinsa] Shawty if you looking for somebody tryna settle down Probably won't be around nah baby You should hit when you tired of playing up in the house And ain't nobody around You need that When you need that late night We can both make love to the daylight You got it girl, you got it girl But you know I can't stay right? Uh nah babe All I want is you so what you tryna do? [Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Dont come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9) No love, no love, no love (x6) [Bridge:] August you know, Im here to save you Me and them girls, we aint the same boo You know I hate it, when you leave me Cause you love it then you leave it But you know how bad I need it Youre so fuckin conceited Why you coming over weeded [Nicki Minaj] You cant treat me like you treat them Yes, I am the crme de la crme Yes I am from one to ten, ten You fronting in them streets, saying we just friends You cant front like this aint way realer I know you hard, I know that you a killer I know you started off a dope dealer But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her So what you want, baby? (All I want is you) (So what you trying to do?) [Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Dont come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9). Nicki Minaj - No Love (Remix) 28,32,34,36,38 (Got160s Version) Download + Play August Alsina - No Love ft. GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . print correct Terms of Use . No Love lyrics licensed through LyricFind.. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again . print correct Terms of Use . Nicki Minaj - No Love (Remix) (CDQ) August Alsina Ft. Nicki Minaj - No Love (Remix) 28,32,34,36,38 (Got160s Version) August Alsina ft. 405 Not Allowed..

Nicki Minaj . Nicki Minaj Download Show More Results INFO Jungle Vibe - Music Hosting UPLOAD Listen august alsina ft nicki minaj no love Online! Download august alsina ft nicki minaj no love directly from our site. Nicki Minaj - No Love (Remix) (CDQ) Download + Play August Alsina - No Love Ft Nicki Minaj (M&N PRO REMIX) #Kizomba2015 August Alsina - No Love Ft Nicki Minaj (M&N PRO REMIX) #Kizomba20 Download + Play August Alsina ft Nicki Minaj - No Love August Alsina ft Nicki Minaj - No Love Download + Play August Alsina ft. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro:] (Drumma Boy) August Young Money I swear this is my favorite song (laughs) I'm serious[August Alsina] Red light You know I can't make this thing that official Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit You don't like that I make this easy, leaving After sexing on the floor Baby I know you need me, like I need you But I'm not the one you wanna love[Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Don't come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9)[August Alinsa] Shawty if you looking for somebody tryna settle down Probably won't be around nah baby You should hit when you tired of playing up in the house And ain't nobody around You need that When you need that late night We can both make love to the daylight You got it girl, you got it girl But you know I can't stay right? Uh nah babe All I want is you so what you tryna do?[Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Don't come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9)No love, no love, no love (x6)[Bridge:] August you know, I'm here to save you Me and them girls, we ain't the same boo You know I hate it, when you leave me Cause you love it then you leave it But you know how bad I need it You're so fuckin' conceited Why you coming over weeded[Nicki Minaj] You can't treat me like you treat them Yes, I am the crme de la crme Yes I am from one to ten, ten You fronting in them streets, saying we just friends You can't front like this ain't way realer I know you hard, I know that you a killer I know you started off a dope dealer But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her So what you want, baby? (All I want is you) (So what you trying to do?)[Hook] So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love (Oh, no love x9) (Don't come looking for love) (Oh, no love x9) Songwriters GHOLSON, CHRISTOPHER / ALSINA, AUGUST / WADE, MAURICE / BROWN, DAVID Published by Lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC . Nicki Minaj - No Love Download + Play M&ampN PRO - August Alsina - No Love ft. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. Songwriters: ONIKA TANYA MARAJ, AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA, MAURICE DAVID WADE, DAVID DEBRANDON BROWN, CHRISTOPHER JAMES GHOLSON. Nicki Minaj - No love August Alsina ft. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (She said she want to stay together I don't think I can oh)Red light You know I can't make this thing that official Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you, shit You don't like that I make this easy, leaving After sexing on the floor Baby I know you need me, like I need you But I'm not the one you wanna loveSo just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for loveNo love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love Don't come looking for love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No loveShorty if you looking for somebody tryna settle down Probably won't be around, nah baby You should hit me when you tired of playing up in the house and ain't nobody around You need that When you need that late night We can both make love to the daylight You got it girl, you got it girl But you know I can't stay right? Nah babe All I want is you so what you tryna do?Pop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for loveNo love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love Don't come looking for love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No love No loveUntil the morning we can freak but baby girl you gotta know, know, know We can rumble in these sheets but after this you gotta go, go, go Don't take it personal When it feel so good we tend to get emotional But that is when you find out that it hurts the most Since then I've been like trust nobody, show no lovePop a couple bands with a nigga like me Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me You use to them but ain't no loving me I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me You probably go insane with a nigga like me Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me So don't come looking for love Songwriters AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA, CHRISTOPHER GHOLSON, DAVID DEBRANDON BROWN, MAURICE WADE Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group .

game of throne the mountain and the viperninja turtles cartoonswild n out s06e07the outlaw jose wales 1976steve austin broken skulldaily show 2014 12 18Software Project Managementamazing spiderman 720walking dead s5e10being mary jane

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    d war Index du Forum -> D war -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange